Helen Round is a British textile designer and print maker. Her classic designs, inspired by the flora and fauna of the countryside and coastline are hand printed onto the highest quality linen using traditional screen printing techniques.
A bestseller in her popular ECO collection, say hello to the fully washable, reusable sandwich wrap. A great way to put an end to single use plastic, wrap up your lunch in this great eco alternative.
Made from pure linen with a waterproof lining, it is the perfect wrapping solution for all the family and is machine washable at 30 degrees.
Perfect for picnics, office lunches and family outings and a great way to avoid single use plastics like cling film and sandwich bags. Wrap up your sandwich or sushi, crackers, cake and fruit or even a slice or two of quiche in this handy pouch.
We love it because:-
- Easy to use envelope style with velcro fastening
- Great for picnics, lunches and snacks
- Reusable, over and over again
- Waterproof lined with food grade PUL to avoid any messy leaks
- Wraps can be put in the freezer.
- When out, use as a plate and a napkin!
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong.
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage.
- Alternative to cling film and plastic bags.